CAREGIVERS Need TLC, too
If you're providing social or physical support, such as coordinating medical appointments and taking care of household chores, to someone who has health issues, you're more than a loving spouse, parent, sibling, child or friend. You're a caregiver.
That means you deserve some support yourself. Team Blue is here to help.
Helping you help your loved one
Our team of registered nurses, behavioral health specialists, wellness coaches and member service representatives can give you more than you might expect.
Team Blue can help you:
- Identify the documentation needed to access your loved one’s plan information and find out what’s covered.
- Make sense of their documents, so you know what they mean, and what you need.
- Find, coordinate, and explain the care you and your loved one need to be well.
- Prepare for what’s ahead, the options and resources available for serious illnesses.
- Find resources to take care of your own health. Because taking care of you is important, too.
Your mental health matters
Especially when you're giving your all to others. It's why we're making mental and behavioral health options more available, to more members, in more ways than ever before at our resources center.
A helping hand from our friends
Family caregiver support program
A resource for Massachusetts residents that provides free support services to eligible caregivers. The program is administered by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.